Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Previous Goods

Just to kick this whole blog thing off, I'm going to post some pics of some of my past adventures. I am half playing around with how to operate everything of here as well as trying to get a feel for how people like things. Feel free to leave comments and questions below!
This is a peach pie I made last spring

Chocolate Zucchini Bread... its healthy because its a veggie!


Salted Caramel Brownies... gooey

Pumpkin Roll was messy but so good

Dad's famous chocolate chip cookies

Red Velvet cupcakes for Karin's birthday

Shirley Temple cupcakes for Ariel's birthday

Pumpkin Pie... my favorite

Chocolate Gingerbread with peppermint frosting

Malted Milk Cookies

How do I rotate pics on this?

Monkey Bread

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake

Again, rotation? Tie-dye cupcakes that I made with the kids I babysit

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog, Amy - I look forward to seeing all the other delectables! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rob! Too bad you're not in the psych building anymore!

    ReplyDelete