Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Christopher!!!

So today is Chris' birthday! I was planning on making him a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting, but alas, I sliced my palm with a knife making dinner last night so I'm sorta crippled right now. I can type (awkwardly) but holding a bowl and stirring is a tad difficult. My had is so wrapped up I feel like a boxer.

But in the meantime, I'm going to post some of the photos of the goodies I made for the Boca Community Hospital's bake sale for the March of Dimes.

Maple Mini Monkey Bread... yummy, but made a mess of my oven

Pumpkin Nutella Swirl Bread. I forgot to take a pic before I wrapped it up


Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies.. .my favorite. They deserve their own post


My advisor, Dr L, had a big lab party last weekend and I made flan (no pictures) and s'more cupcakes.

Graham cracker and chocolate crust, chocolate cake, marshmallow frosting and a square of hershey chocolate 

Deserved the close-up

If anyone wants a recipe, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment